Archery is proven to improve health and well-being. It builds confidence and self esteem, increases focus and patience, and reduces stress. It’s also a fun and accessible sport, available to all ages, and all levels of physical fitness and ability.
Lana Perry is an NCCP/Ontario Association of Archers trained coach and instructor who works with beginner, intermediate and competitive archers. She has training with regards to:
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability
- Physical Literacy for Women 55-70+
- Basic Mental Skills
- Coaching and Leading Effectively
- Prevention of Injury and Recovery
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Coach Initiation in Sport
- Concussion Training
Lana also continues to train and compete herself and has attended three World 3D Championships in both Compound and Barebow Recurve Categories.
Lessons are offered in Compound, Recurve, or Longbow styles. Equipment is supplied if you do not have your own.
Please advise the instructor should you have special requirements and they will be happily accommodated.
Lessons are held at Algoma Rod and Gun Club, 226 Connor Rd
- Private Lessons $40/Hr
- 2 Person Lesson $60/Hr
- 3 Person Lesson $80/Hr
- 60 Minute Private Group Lessons are $20/Person or $100 Minimum
- 90 Minute Private Group Lesson are $25/Person ($150 Minimum)
- 6 Week Group Lesson sets are $100 per person (max 10 students) - Classes for Beginner, Intermediate, Ladies Only, Teens 11+, and Competitive
Upcoming 6 Week Group Lesson Dates are updated regularly via the facebook group page:
Group Lessons are generally offered on Monday and Thursday evenings between 4:30 and 8:30pm. Next Available set is September 2022
Gift Certificates are also available
Contact Lana if you have questions or to sign up