Archery is proven to improve health and well-being. It builds confidence and self esteem, increases focus and patience, and reduces stress. It’s also a fun and accessible sport, available to all ages, and all levels of physical fitness and ability.
Lana Perry is an NCCP/Ontario Association of Archers trained coach and instructor who works with beginner, intermediate and competitive archers. She has training with regards to:
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability
- Physical Literacy for Women 55-70+
- Basic Mental Skills
- Coaching and Leading Effectively
- Prevention of Injury and Recovery
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- Coach Initiation in Sport
- Concussion Training
Lana also continues to train and compete herself and has attended two World 3D Championships.
Lessons are offered in Compound, Recurve, or Longbow styles.
Please advise the instructor should you have special requirements and they will be happily accommodated.
Lessons are held at Algoma Rod and Gun Club, 226 Connor Rd
- Private Lessons $30/Hr
- 2 Person Lesson $50/Hr
- 3 Person Lesson $70/Hr
- 90 Minute Private Group Lesson or Birthday $15/Person ($100 Min)
- 6 Week Group Lesson sets are $100 per person
Upcoming 6 Week Group Lesson Dates (Subject to Change):
- Jan 28, Feb 4, 11, 18, 25, Mar 3
- INTERMEDIATE: 5:30-6:30pm
- Jan 30, Feb 6, 13, 20, 27, Mar 5
- BEGINNER: 6:30-7:30pm
- INTERMEDIATE: 7:30-6:30pm
- COMPETITIVE: 7:30-8:30
Ladies Age 13+
- Jan 27, Feb 3, 17, 24, Mar 2, 9